This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkStation C20 (type 4262, 4263, 4264, 4265)
- ThinkStation C20x (type 4266, 4269, 4271, 4272)
- ThinkStation S20 (type 4105, 4157, 4217)
- ThinkStation D20 (type 4155, 4158, 4218)
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type w6aud13ws17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the w6aud13ws17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\Audio\w6aud13ws17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\Audio\w6aud13ws17\setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation. Shutdown and restart your system when the installation is complete.