Features and specifications
ThinkPad Ultra Dock 90W (40A20090XX)
Making mince-meat out of your workload, the completely re-designed and supercharged ThinkPad Ultra Dock with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter grows capability without growing in size. The ultimate docking solution includes a wide range of video outputs, including HDMI 1.4, and support for multiple external monitors so you can multi-task like never before.
- 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
- 3x USB 3.0
- 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2*
- 1x DVI-D*
- 1x HDMI 1.4*
- 1x VGA*
- Driver-free, perfect video quality
- 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Charges your ThinkPad with an included ThinkPad 90W AC Adapter
- Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
- Smaller desktop footprint vs. Series 3 docking stations
- Comes with ThinkPad AC adapter (90W)
* Some of the video ports do have exclusive use and are also dependent on the docked ThinkPad configuration.
|Setup poster (1.7 MB)
||15 Apr 2016
- Approximate Height: 55.6 mm (2.19 in)
- Approximate Width: 345 mm (13.58 in)
- Approximate Depth: 162.5 mm (6.40 in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.92 Kg (2.03 lb)
- Temperature: 5 degrees C (41 degrees F) to + 43 degrees C (109 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 8% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to + 60 degrees C (140 degrees F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- The ThinkPad Ultra Dock
- Two Security Keys
- ThinkPad 90W AC adapter
- Power cord
- EC DOC/S-DOC, CB, CE, UL, FCC, AS/NZS S-DOC, VCCI, BSMI, KCC, NOM, GOST, UkrSEPRO
- ThinkPad X240
- ThinkPad T440 Integrated graphics models only (Discrete graphics models not compatible)
- ThinkPad T440p
- ThinkPad T440s Integrated graphics models only (Discrete graphics models not compatible)
- ThinkPad T540p
For best user experience it is recommended to use with the dock the AC adapter of same or higher electric power in watts than adapter which comes with the ThinkPad.
Note: Please refer to the Accessories Compatibility Guide for the complete list of supported systems.
1 year - Customer Replacement Unit (CRU) Service
- Announce date: 9 July 2013 (Worldwide)
- Availability date: 23 July 2013 (Worldwide)
- Description: A description of the product.
- Geography: The geography where the product is available.
- Marketing part number: The marketing part number is the part number used for purchasing the product.
- Service part number (FRU): The service part number for the product or one of the product's components.
||Service part number (FRU)
||Marketing part number
||Power Adapter (FRU)
||Line Cord (FRU)
|ThinkPad Ultra Dock 90W