To remove and install the battery follow these steps:
- Turn off the system, or enter hibernation mode. Then disconnect the ac adapter and all cables from the system.
Note: If you are using a PC Card, the system may not be able to enter hibernation mode. If this happens, turn off the system.
- Close the system display, and turn the system over.
- Slide and hold the battery latch to the unlocked position (1), and remove the battery (2).
- Install a fully charged battery.
- Slide the battery latch to the locked position.
- Turn the system over again. Connect the AC adapter and the cables to the system.