Move the pointer over the part for a description. Click the part to locate the part number.
Note: Field Replacement Unit (FRU)s that are identified in the CRU ID column by 1 or 2 are Customer Replaceable Units.
- Each FRU is available for all types or model, unless specific types or models are specified.
- A CRU (Customer Replaceable Units) is identified 1 or 2 in the CRU ID column. 1 means that the part is a Tier 1 CRU; 2 means that the part is a Tier 2 CRU. An N in the CRU ID column means that the part is not a CRU.
- Tier 1 CRU
- No tools required.
- A coin or a thumb screw is acceptable.
- Minimal technical expertise is required.
- Minimal problem determination is required - less than 5 minutes.
- Tier 2 CRU
- Up to 4 screws or fasteners have to be removed.
- Some technical experience required.
- Support Center assistance may be used.
- Problem determination can be done by customer, either on site or with Support Center assistance.