Do not open your computer or attempt any repair before reading and understanding the "Important safety information" in the ThinkStation Safety and Warranty Guide that came with your computer. To obtain a copy of the ThinkStation Safety and Warranty Guide, go to Lenovo Support Website
This section provides instructions on how to remove and reinstall the front bezel.
To remove and reinstall the front bezel, do the following:
- Remove all media from the drives and turn off all attached devices and the computer. Then, disconnect all power cords from electrical outlets and disconnect all cables that are connected to the computer.
- Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover".
- Remove the front bezel by releasing the three plastic tabs on the left side and pivoting the front bezel outward.
- To reinstall the front bezel, align the three plastic tabs on the right side of the front bezel with the corresponding holes in the chassis, then pivot the front bezel inwards until it snaps into position on the left side.
- To complete the installation, go to "Completing the FRU replacement".