For access, remove these FRUs in order:
- Remove battery.
- Remove PCI Express Mini Card for wireless LAN.
- Remove wireless USB adapter.
- Remove keyboard.
- Remove palm rest or palm rest with fingerprint reader.
- Remove keyboard bezel.
- Remove LCD assembly.
- Remove LCD bezel assembly.
- Remove LCD panel and LCD cable.
|1||M2 × 3 mm, small-head, nylon-coated (4)||Silver||0.167 Nm(1.7 kgfcm)|
- When installing: As you route the cables, make sure that they are not subjected to any tension. Tension could cause the cables to be damaged by the cable guides, or a wire to be broken.
Cable routing: When you install the antenna assembly, route the cables as shown in this figure.