For access, remove these FRUs in order:
||M2 × 14 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (2)
||0.181 Nm (1.85 kgfcm)
Push down the keyboard a little toward the arrow  until the front edge of the keyboard is detached from the keyboard bezel.
Lift the keyboard a little in the direction shown by arrow , and then detach the connector .
When installing the keyboard, do as follows:
- Attach the keyboard connector 
- Attach the keyboard so that the keyboard edges [a] are under the frame as shown in this figure.
- Gently press the keys with your thumbs and try to slide the keyboard toward you.
- Make sure that the front side of the keyboard ( b ) is housed firmly.
- Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws from the bottom side of the computer.