Do not open your computer or attempt any repair before reading and understanding the "Important safety information" in the ThinkStation Safety and Warranty Guide that came with your computer. To obtain a copy of the ThinkStation Safety and Warranty Guide, go to:http://www.lenovo.com/support
This section provides instructions on how to remove and reinstall the front bezel.
To remove and reinstall the front bezel, do the following:
- Remove all media from the drives and turn off all attached devices and the computer. Then, disconnect all power cords from electrical outlets and disconnect all cables that are connected to the computer.
- Remove the computer cover. See "Removing the computer cover".
- Remove the front bezel by releasing the two plastic tabs on the left side and pivoting the front bezel outward.
Figure 1. Removing the front bezel
- Lay the front bezel on a flat surface.
- To reinstall the front bezel, align the other three plastic tabs on the right side of the front bezel with the corresponding holes in the chassis, then pivot the front bezel inward until it snaps into position.