To install the battery:
- Position the battery in the battery retainer and push down until secured by retaining spring clamp.
- Install the rear fan baffle assembly. Align the tabs on the fan with the slots on the rear frame and lower the assembly into position.
- Connect the fan power cable to the system board. Here is a closer look at the assembly tab on the slot in the rear frame.
- Return the system to the operational position. Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.