For access, remove these FRUs, in order:
Important notice on handling the LCD panel:
The LCD panel and the peripheral parts used in this product are very sensitive. Improper handling of the LCD panel can cause damage to the parts, and may cause a system malfunction such as a missing dot, missing line, or pixel problems.
- DO NOT apply any kind of pressure to the LCD panel.
- When you lift the LCD panel, always hold the left and right edges of the panel with both of your hands. DO NOT hold the panel with one hand or hold the top and bottom edges of the panel.
- DO NOT touch or apply any kind of pressure to the S-driver ([a]) and the print circuit board ([b]).
Unplug the LCD cable with holding the left and right edges of the connector with your fingers, and gently pull the connector toward you. DO NOT unplug it with pulling the cable. Applying tension could cause the cable to be damaged or a wire to be broken, and it might cause the S-driver to be damaged.
- Place the LCD panel on a soft and clean sheet spread on a flat table, and plug the cable by pushing the left and right edges of the connector little by little with your fingers.
- DO NOT work by lifting the LCD panel.
- DO NOT plug the cable with one hand.
When installing: When attaching the LCD panel to the cover, press the left and right edges covered with metal gently with your fingers. DO NOT press the surface of the panel or apply any excessive force to the panel.
When installing: Make sure that the connector is attached firmly.
Cable routing: When you install the LCD cable, route the cable as shown in this figure.