|Acoustics||LWAU = 4.5 bels or less*|
|Dimensions (monitor and stand) Unpacked|
Weight: 7.94 lbs (3.6 kg)
Height: 13.56 inches (344 mm)
Width: 13.3 inches (338 mm)
Depth: 6.48 inches (165 mm)
|Dimensions (monitor and stand) Unpacked -Asia Pacific|
Weight: 7.72 lbs (3.5 kg)
Height: 13.31 inches (338 mm)
Width: 13.56 inches (345 mm)
Depth: 6.12 inches (156 mm)
|Response time||16 ms|
Display size and viewable area
|15.0 in (381 mm)|
|Pixel pitch||0.297 mm|
|Maximum Resolution/pixel rate (Hz)||1024 x 768|
Input voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60Hz +/- 10% (universal voltage)
Heat dissipation (Maximum): 410 Btu/hr
Power consumption (Maximum): < 30 watts
Power consumption (Normal Use): < 30 watts typical
Power consumption (VESA Standby): < 2 watts
Power consumption (VESA Suspend): < 2 watts
Power consumption (VESA Off): < 1 watts at 100 V AC
Maximum earth leakage current : < 3.5 mA at 264 V
Maximum earth leakage current : < 0.25 mA at 100 V
|Viewing angle||Horizontal: 120 degrees|
Vertical: 100 degrees
Note: Actual power consumption depends on the chosen display mode, the images displayed, and user control settings.
|Compliance to the ISO standard ISO/DIS 13406 Part 2 provides ergonomic requirements are met when the monitor forms part of an ISO-compliant system.|
All models meet emission category A requirements of Swedish Standard SS-436-14-90 (MPR-3) in addition to those of MPR-2.
All models meet the Swedish Board for Technical Accreditation (SWEDAC) emission guidelines contained in MPR 1990:10 when tested using the MPR 1990:08 test method.
All models meet the TCO99 Environmental Label from the Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (TCO), and the emission, power management, and electrical safety requirements of the TCO99 Environmental Label.
- Supported display modes are a function of the attaching system unit and video subsystem. The full range of display modes available with these monitors may not be available or supported with all combinations of system units, their operating systems, video adapter cards, and application software.
- Horizontal- and vertical-synchronization signal timings are critical in order to achieve acceptable screen images. As a consequence, support for all possible variations in H- and V-sync timings for any display mode cannot be assumed.
- Adjustment of the user controls to enlarge the image to its maximum size requires that the signal timings of the display mode being used fall within the monitor-timing specifications.
- The ThinkVision L151 provides FCC class B - residential installation - compliance in all display modes.
- Implementation of monitor power management follows the VESA DPMS standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor power management to be effective. The system implementation must provide user-adjustable, power-down delay periods. The monitor power management function is invoked only after appropriate signals are received from an attached system unit or video adapter.
- Implementation of monitor Plug and Play follows the VESA DDC standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor Plug and Play to be effective.
- Certain functions require the system unit to be similarly configured, so all monitor functions may not be enabled when attached to a particular system unit.
- A 15.0-inch (381-mm) flat-panel LCD monitor has nearly 2.4 million subpixel transistors laid over an area exceeding 107 square inches. Cost-effective manufacturing processes introduce a small number of defective subpixel transistors. The L151 meets ISO 13406-2 Class II Pixel defect standard. The L151 monitor is considered within specification with up to four non-adjacent defective sub-pixels as fol lows:
- <= Three bright
- <= Three dark
- <= Four total bright and dark
- Use of 50% background is not recommended since some users may see undesirable visual effects on the screen.
o The Auto-Setup "test pattern" can be used with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and DOS 7.0 only.