The Lenovo L151 15-inch LCD monitor offers:
- 15-inch (381-mm) viewable image size
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768 with automatic scaling for lower screen resolutions
- Ultra slim bezel saves space
- Tilt stand for viewing comfort adjustments
- Attachment points for the optional USB Soundbar (40Y7616)
- Direct access for automatic image setup, brightness, and and input select
- Analog system attachment connectivity
- Scaling for viewing of full-screen images of resolutions less than 1024 x 768
- Internal power
- Kensington lock slot
- Compliant with the 100-mm Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) standard for mounting
- Lockable digital controls
- Detachable base for mounting on wall or arm (sold separately) with optional mounting equipment
- Available in business black
|Monitor size||15.0 inch (381 mm)|
|Viewable image size||15.0 inch (381 mm)|
|Maximum viewable area||228 mm x 304 mm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||450 : 1|
|Brightness (typical)||250 cd/m2|
|Colors||> 16.0 million|
|Viewing angle||Horizontal: 120 degrees (10:1 contrast ratio)|
|Vertical: 100 degrees (10:1 contrast ratio)|
|Response time (typical)||16 ms|
|Pixel pitch||0.297 mm|
|Bezel width||16 mm|
|USB Soundbar Attachment||Compatible|
|Kensington Lock slot||Yes|
|Signal cable - analog||1.8 m|
|SYNC on Green||Yes|
|Analog Video Connector||15-pin D-Sub|
|Native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Preset display modes||12|
|User defined display modes||10|
|VESA DDC capable||2B/CI|
|ISO 13406-Part 2 capable||Yes|
|Power management capable||Yes - VESA DPMS|
|Power supply||Universal Voltage (100 to 240 Vac)|
|Power cord||1.8 m (detachable)|
|Tilt stand adjustment||4 degrees forward, 40 degrees backward|
|FCC B compliance||Yes|
|MPR-2 Emission compliance||Yes|
|MPR-3 Emission compliance||Yes|
|TCO99 Environmental Label||Yes|
|EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)||Yes|
Declared acoustical noise emissions LWAU = 4.5 bels or less. The noise emission level stated is the declared (upper limit) A-weighted sound power level, in bels, for a random sample of monitors. All measurements are made in accordance with ANSI S12.10 and reported in conformance with ISO/DIS 7779.
Note: Actual power consumption depends on the screen mode used, the images displayed, and how user controls are set.
- One monitor
- Attached tilt stand that can be removed
- Attached 1.8-meter analog &video (15-pin D to 15-pin D) that can be removed
- Power cord
- 3 -> 2 pin AC adapter (Asia Pacific)
- Japanese proof of purchase card (Asia Pacific)
- CD containing multilingual user's guide, setup test pattern, and Windows installation file
- Setup poster
- Safety, troubleshooting, and warranty information
Note: With the exception of the models for U.S., Canada, and Japan, the power cords (based on the country order code) are supplied by distribution centers.
3 year Customer Carry-in or Mail-in using Rapid Replacement Service
- Announce date: 28 Feb 2006
- Planned availability date: 14 Mar 2006 (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific; except the Peoples Republic of China)
- Announce date: 7 Nov 2006
- Planned availability date: 17 Nov 2006 (Japan)
- Planned availability date: 8 Dec 2006 (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
The L151 flat panel monitor operates with system units or video adapters that generate a video output signal falling within the monitor's specifications:
- Native Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
- Maximum pixel rate 80 MHz
The monitor supports VESA Standard Timings as detailed in "Display Monitor Timing Specification," V1.8, dated September 17, 1998, for the following modes:
- VGA: 640 x 480 at 60, 66, 72, and 75 Hz
- SVGA: 800 x 600 at 60, 72, and 75 Hz
- XGA: 1024 x 768 at 60, 70, and 75 Hz
The monitor also supports the following modes:
- 640 x 350 at 70 Hz
- 720 x 400 at 70 Hz
Note: National language support is a function of the video adapter in the system unit and the application or support software.
Dimensions (landscape orientation) and weight of the monitor and stand:
|Width||13.56 in (345 mm)||16.1 in (410 mm)|
|Depth||6.12 in (156 mm)||6.7 in (170 mm)|
|Height||13.31 in (338 mm)||13.9 in (353 mm)|
|Weight||7.72 lb (3.5 kg)||9.92 lb (4.5 kg)|
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 V ac +/- 10% (universal voltage)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- Maximum: < 25 watts
- Normal use: < 25 watts typical
- VESA standby: < 2 watts
- VESA suspend: < 2 watts
- VESA off: < 1 watt
- Maximum earth leakage current:
- < 3.5 mA at 264 V
- < 0.25 mA at 100 V
- Microsoft Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- MPR-2 (Sweden)
- MPR-3 (Sweden)
- ENERGY STAR (United States)
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Green Mark (Taiwan)
- Windows Hardware Logo Program
UL (United States), CSA (Canada), CE (Europe), IEC950 CB Report (International), NEMKO (Norway), SEMKO, DEMKO (Denmark), FIMKO (Finland), TUV (Germany), CCC (China), NOM (Mexico), SASO (Saudia Arabia), GOST (Russia), PSB (Singapore), MEEI, PCBC, EZU, SIQ, GS, MIC (Korea)
FCC B (United States), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), MIC (Korea), Australia, VCCI Class B (Japan), New Zealand, BSMI (Taiwan), CCC (China)
- Supported display modes are a function of the attaching system unit and video subsystem. The full range of display modes available with these monitors may not be available or supported with all combinations of system units, their operating systems, video adapter cards, and application software.
- Horizontal- and vertical-synchronization signal timings are critical in order to achieve acceptable screen images. As a consequence, support for all possible variations in H- and V-sync timings for any display mode cannot be assumed.
- Adjustment of the user controls to enlarge the image to its maximum size requires that the signal timings of the display mode being used fall within the monitor-timing specifications.
- This monitor provides FCC class B - residential installation - compliance in all display modes.
- Implementation of monitor power management follows the VESA DPMS standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor power management to be effective. The system implementation must provide user-adjustable, power-down delay periods. The monitor power management function is invoked only after appropriate signals are received from an attached system unit or video adapter.
- Implementation of monitor Plug and Play follows the VESA DDC standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor Plug and Play to be effective.
- Certain functions require the system unit to be similarly configured, so all monitor functions may not be enabled when attached to a particular system unit.
- A 15.0-inch (381-mm) flat-panel LCD monitor has nearly 2.4 million subpixel transistors laid over an area exceeding 107 square inches. Cost-effective manufacturing processes introduce a small number of defective subpixel transistors. The L151 meets ISO 13406-2 Class II Pixel defect standards.
- Use of 50% background is not recommended since some users may see undesirable visual effects on the screen.
- The Auto-Setup "test pattern" can be used with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and DOS 7.0 only.