Movie player help
Text of the audio portion of the locations overview movie
Located on the front of the machine
- Two customer-accessible 5.25-inch bays. One is for the DVD drive.
- Two customer-accessible 3.5-inch bays. One is for the 1.44 MB diskette drive.
- The power switch
- Two status LEDs, which are:
- Power-on, and
- Hard disk drive activity
- These ports:
- Digital audio out
- IEEE 1394
- Microphone and headphone; and
- Two USB ports
Located on the back of the machine
- The cover release lever
- The power supply voltage switch
- The power supply connector
- The following I/O ports:
- Six USB 2.0
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Line out; and
- The knockout for a U-bolt connector; and
- Four PCI slots
Located on the right side of the machine is the cover release button.
Located on the top is a security key lock.
Hardware Maintenance Manual for 8189, 8190, 8194, 8195, 8198, 8199, 8415, 8432, and 8433 systems.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.