Note: Several options including cameras, keyboards, and mice are marketed by other manufacturers under license from Lenovo. These devices are supported by the manufacturer and not by Lenovo. This includes documentation, device drivers, and warranty service. Please refer to your option documentation for information regarding service and support.
Please select one of the following options for further assistance:
- Verify that the accessory is supported on the computer.
Click here to view available accessories. Check the device documentation for support information. If the device is not supported, please contact the manufacturer to verify installation information.
- Verify that the minimum operating system and minimum hardware requirements of the accessory are met.
- Verify that the device and the latest device drivers were installed correctly per the owner's manual or the vendor's Web site installation instructions.
- Verify that there are no conflicts in the Device Manager (Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP).
- For Windows 2000, click Start, select Settings, and then click Control Panel. Double-click System.
For Windows XP, click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Performance and Maintenance and then click System.
- Click the Hardware tab and then click the Device Manager button.
- Uninstall and reinstall any software used to access the product. Refer to the vendor's Web site for instructions.
- Refer to the accessory documentation or the vendor's Web site for additional troubleshooting steps.