Note: A User's Guide is not included with newer ThinkPad systems, therefore it is also not available in PDF or hardcopy format.
ThinkPad systems are preloaded with the Access Help application which contains information similar to that which would be included in a User's Guide. The Access Help application is a searchable help database included with your preload that contains:
- System locations, views, and connections
- How to setup, configure, and customize your system including:
- Power management
- Display settings
- Enabling system protection including:
- Virus protection
- Recovery techniques
- Security software
- General maintenance
- Upgrade and update information for hardware and software
You can access this application by pressing the appropriate button on the top left of your keyboard.
ThinkVantage Productivity Center helps increase your productivity by guiding you towards self help on select ThinkPad systems by making it easier to access related ThinkVantage Technologies.
|The handy Quick Links section puts your most frequently used tasks right at your fingertips. The Resource Center serves as a portal to the most commonly used ThinkVantage Technologies and utilities.
- ThinkPad R51e, R60, R60e, R61, R61e, R61i
- ThinkPad R400, R500
- ThinkPad T60, T60p, T61, T61p
- ThinkPad T400, T500
- ThinkPad W500, W700, W700ds
- ThinkPad X40, X41, X41 Tablet
- ThinkPad X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- ThinkPad X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X300, X301
- ThinkPad Z60m, Z60t
- ThinkPad Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
- ThinkPad Reserve Edition