Skype is still signed in even after the system shuts down.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch Skype Metro App on Microsoft Windows 8.
- Sign in to the MSN account to access the Skype application.
- Sign in to the Skype account and make sure Skype is launched successfully.
- Shutdown the system and then resume.
- Enter Skype via MetroApp and notice that Skype is still logged in after shutdown. It does not require a MSN login or Skype login.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- Idea Tablet
Affected Systems (machine types, model types):
- All systems shipped with Skype