This document is created to guide users on the following topics:
- Open the Run command.
[ For Windows 7 and Windows XP ]
Press on the 'Windows' key and R key on the keyboard.
[ For Windows 8 - without mouse ]
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
- Enter run in the search box, tap or click Run.
[ For Windows 8 - with mouse ]
- If you're using a mouse, you can also open the Run command by pointing to the lower-left corner, right-clicking the preview, and then clicking Run.
- The following steps are applicable for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
In the Run command window, type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Click on the arrow button beside each description to expand the list as shown below:
- Right-click on device and select Properties.
- Click Driver tab. Here, you can see your current driver version.
- Compare the installed driver version and the driver that you wish to download. You will be able to find more details on the driver that you wish to download in the driver page.
- Once you have downloaded the new driver, you can either refer to the installation guide listed in the corresponding driver text file or refer to How to install drivers for installation guide.