If the user launches the CPU monitor function in LSC - Home - Dashboard View - CPU, the displayed CPU Usage History chart shows a diagram that does not match up with the CPU Usage History chart shown in Windows Task Manager.
The following ThinkPad systems running on Windows 7 may be affected by this symptom:
- ThinkPad T420, T520, W520, T420s, X220, X220 Tablet, L520, L420, X1, X121e, X130e
- ThinkPad Edge E120, E125, E320, E325, E420, E425, E520, E525, E220s, S220, E420s, S420
- ThinkCentre All-in-ones M90z, M71z, Edge 91z, Edge 71z
- ThinkCentre M91, M91p, M60e, M71e, M81, M75e, M76, M77, Edge71, Edge91
- ThinkStation S20, D20, C20, C20x, E30
User should download the latest LSC where the CPU function in Dashboard will launch CPU usage chart in Windows Task Manager directly.
The latest Lenovo Solution Center can be located at the following URL: