1. AC adapter plug/unplug beep cannot be muted.
2. Some combine-key (Ctrl+ Alt+ W/A/S/Z) cannot be set again after applying changes on some application.
3. When battery capacity reach 10%, the beep alert will keep beeping and cannot be muted.
4. System will auto resume from standby mode after about 100 minutes with LCD closed.
The above symptom may occur on the following system:
Update BIOS to version 22.
1. Run Windows XP, insert the power adapter and close all application.
2. Run 1ACN22WW.exe , click install à click flash bios à the system will auto-reboot after the bios refresh. (It will take approximately 1 minute).
Please DO NOT shutdown the system or remove the power while the BIOS is refreshing.
Blue screen fault may occur after the updating. To avoid and solve this problem, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Exit" tab under BIOS, select "Load Default Settings" à "Yes".
2. In the "Configuration" tab, change the key of "SATA Controller Mode" into "Compatible" if you operating system is Windows XP, and into "AHCI" if your operating system if Window 7.
3. Press F10 to save and exit.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.