Introduction to Credential Storage for IdeaPad Tablet K1
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
This function allows your IdeaPad Tablet K1 to access web pages and LANs for which a specific security certificate or other certificate is required. After having set the credential storage password, you can access the web pages or LANs with the appropriate security certificates and other certificates you have stored.
You can find the Credential storage option under Settings -->Location & Security.
- Use secure credentials: This option will be unavailable until the credential storage password has been set.
- Install from USB storage: You can install certificates from USB storage.
- Set password: Touch this option to set the credential storage password. After it has been set successfully, the Use security certificate checkbox will be checked, indicating that this option is now available.
- Clear storage: Select this option to delete all your currently saved certificates and reset the credential storage password.
- Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
- Software support does not include:
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.