In IdeaCentre A600, how to use "VMCAP" to make a video that is accompanied with sound?
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
In IdeaCentre A600, if you want to make a video that is accompanied with sound by "VMCAP", please check the following settings:
1. After you start "VMCAP", check the option called "Devices". Make sure that "Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera" and "Realtek HD Audio Input" are selected. As shown in Fig. 1:
2. Only select "Realtek HD Audio Input" under "Devices" option, "Capture Audio" under "Capture" can be chosen. Select "Capture Audio" to capture audio. As shown in Fig. 2:
3. There will be a pop-up window if you click "Start Capture " in "Capture". Before you start making the video, please set the address of the video in the pop-up window. As shown in Fig. 3 ：
Write the name and address of the video and click "Save". As shown in Fig. 4:
Click "OK" to start:
4. Click "Stop Capture" to finish the recording. As shown in Fig. 6:
5. The video you record is in the format of AVI. Windows Media Player can play it.
1. The icon of "VMCAP" will appear on the desktop after the installation. When you run the program the title of the window is called "AMCAP" .
2. Fig. 1 to Fig. 6 are the screenshots got in Windows XP. If the operation system is Windows Vista, please refer to the operations upwards.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Last modified :