Wireless signal drops frequently.
- Bring the laptop closer to the router.
- Restart computer.
- Run antivirus.
- From Device Manager, click Network Adapter. Right click on the driver and click update driver.
- Change the wireless channel for the router.
- Go to command prompt. Type the following command:
- Ipconfig/flushdns and press enter
- Go to command prompt, type ipconfig/all. Press enter
- Is the IP address for the Local Area Connection correct?
- If not, type ipconfig/release and press Enter
- Type ipconfig/renew and press Enter
- Type ipconfig/all and see if the IP address is correct