How to manage your local file by File Mgmt on IdeaPad Tablet K1
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
Touch " File Mgmt." in the applications list to bring up the file management application, which enables you to browse and manage any and all of the files stored locally on your Pad.
Tap the "Root" button at the upper right corner of the page to quickly return to the root directory for local storage.
Tap the "Operation" button to create a new folder, Word file, Excel file and Power Point file. You can also edit the name of any folder or file. After you touch OK, the system will then inform you that the file has been created successfully.
- Tap the "Edit" button to edit the files and folders in the "File Mgmt. " list. Editing actions include Copy, Move, Delete and Compress.
- Copy/Paste: Within the "File Mgmt. " list, select one or more files and touch "Copy" under "Operation". Then select the location where you want to paste to, and touch "Paste".
- Move: Within the " File Mgmt. " list, select one or more files and touch "Move" under "Operation". Then select the location where you want to move the file(s) to, and touch "Paste" to complete the move.
- Delete: Within the " File Mgmt. " list, select one or more files, and then touch "Delete" under "Operation" to delete the file(s).
- Compress: Within the " File Mgmt. " list, select one or more files and touch "Compress" under "Operation". You will then need to fill in and save the name of the compressed file. After the file has been compressed, the file cabinet will be saved into the directory of the file automatically.
- Decompress: Navigate to the directory of the file you wish to decompress. Once a file cabinet has been touched, the system will ask you whether you want to decompress the file cabinet. If you touch "OK", the files will be decompressed and extracted into the directory of the cabinet automatically.
- Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
- Software support does not include:
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.