This article is an introduction on how to update the Tablet K1 to fix Netflix Issue
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
Before starting, please note that this update will erase all of the customer's data
Make sure the unit is connected to a wireless access point.
1. Click on Settings --> Applications and make sure "Unknown sources" is checked.
2. Click on "About Tablet" and make sure "Wifi Only" is checked, and then click System Update.
You will only see a small arrow in the lower corner of the screen as an indication that the update is working.
3. Once this is done you can go back to "About Tablet" and you should see a reference at the bottom that says its running version "K1_301_02_02_110725"
After this is complete you'll have to go through the first time setup of the unit again.
Once this is done you can click on the Apps link in the top right corner and you should see the Netflix app listed there.
You may have to scroll to the left or right but it should be there after the update is done.
(1) Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
(2) Software support does not include:
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.