There is some intermittent break line problem when using wireless network.
There are many reasons that lead to this problem, but incompatibility in the PSPM model may be the main reason. PSPM（Power Save Polling Mode）is a wireless network energy-saving technology, which is used to extend the using-time of the notebook battery. The technology needs support from both the wireless router and the wireless network card of the notebook. The 5100 model wireless network cards of Intel can support PSPM. But some wireless routers do not support PSPM, thus it may lead to the problem.
IdeaPad and Lenovo notebooks bundled with Intel 5100 wireless cards
1. Open the start menu, select "Control Panel".
2. Double click "Network Connections".
3. Click "Wireless Network Connection" with right-hand button，select "Properties"
4. Click "Configure", open the wireless network configure interface.
5. Select "Advanced", find "Power Management" on the left diagram and select it; then unclick "Use default value" on the right; finally set the slide bar to "Highest" and click "OK".
Note: If there is also some break problem after the above debugging, please try to update the new wireless network driver.
Click the following attachments to install on Windows XP or Windows Vista
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Intel and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.