How to install the latest BIOS update on IdeaPad Y510 systems
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
1. Print these instruction's out.
2. Make sure your computer is powered on with the AC adapter.
1. Download the BIOS update package named "06CN33WW.exe".
2. Right click on the package and choose "Run as administrator".
3. Windows will pop-up a self-extracting window, click "Install".
4. Reboot the system and press "F4" key when the "LENOVO" logo appears on the screen. The system will enter "BIOS ROM Easy Flash Utility".
5. Select "C:" in the "Drive" box by using the "Up" or "Down" keys; press "Enter" to confirm.
6. You will find a file list appearing in the "File" box, find the file named "06CN33WW.ROM" by using the "Up" or "Down" key; press "Enter" to confirm.
7. System will start updating the BIOS. After processing, system will reboot automatically. BIOS update completes.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Document ID :
Last modified :