How to set the Blocking level of Pop-up Blocker for IE8 in Windows 7?
1. Click "Start", select "Control Panel".
2. Click "Network and Internet" when view by "Category".
3. Click "Internet Options".
4. Click "Settings" under "Privacy" in the "Internet Properties".
5. Choose blocking level you want on the pull-down menu.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.