You are unable to connect to a wireless network. The root cause might be:
- Wireless is not enabled
- Random registry error
- Malware might be on computer
- Router firmware might be out of date or network adapter driver might need to be updated
- Enable the wireless correctly. Refer to "How to enable/disable WLAN/Bluetooth"
- Restart computer. Run antivirus.
- Using a wired connection, download and install the latest drivers for the router and network adapter as needed.
- Try to connect a different device to the network (tablet, other computer, or smartphone)
- Connect to another network
- If this issue still exists, please contact Lenovo local servicer provider for further diagnosis.
No Wi-Fi/Wireless Available after Windows 10 Update from Windows 7, 8, or 8.1.
Wireless signal drops frequently
How to enable Wireless in BIOS