Disk Cleanup tool scans your disks, finds unnecessary files and helps you remove them to cleanup some space and make your computer run a bit faster. This article will show you how to work with it and save some valuable space from your hard disk.
- idea/Lenovo laptops, tablets
- idea/Lenovo desktops
To delete temporary files:
- Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results.
- Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
If you need to free up more space, you can also delete system files:
- In Disk cleanup, select Clean up system files.
- Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.