The Environment Sensing Utilities (ESU) on the ThinkVision L2251x 22-inch Wide Monitor (2578) CD uses the integrated webcam of the monitor to provide additional energy savings features such as:
- Automatic adjustment - Monitor brightness depending on the ambient light, thereby saving energy.
- Automatic detection - Allowing the power management to shut down the monitor, when a person is not in front of the monitor, thereby saving energy.
- Click here to access the driver page : Environment Sensing Utilities software
- For correct operation, Environment Sensing Utilities (ESU) requires the most recent system video driver.
- This is required for VGA analog and DisplayPort monitor attachment.