|Symptom corrected by version 1.30 |
- (New) Package structure has been re-organized.
Symptom corrected by version 1.30a
- (Fix) Some CPU speed settings do not work correctly on Microsoft Windows XP.
Symptom corrected by version 1.30b
- (Fix) Battery MaxiMiser Wizard may cause an error when saving a new extended power scheme.
Symptoms corrected by version 1.31
- (New) Support for uninstallation of all modules.
- (New) Removed unnecessary driver installation.
- (New) Changed default installation folder name.
- (New) Current tray icon's status is kept in overwrite installation.
- (New) Battery MaxiMiser Wizard supports Lid close action beep setting.
- (Fix) BMMTASK.EXE may prevent power management timer settings on Microsoft Windows 98 by enabling task scheduler even in unnecessary cases.
Symptoms corrected by version 1.32
- (New) Support for the Password Beep setting for T40, T40p, X31, and onwards.
- (New) Support for new internal interface for Presentation Director.
- (Fix) Uninstallation may not complete correctly while some modules are running.
- (Fix) Global battery settings may not work correctly.
Symptoms corrected by version 1.33
- (New) Support for maximum fan speed control for ThinkPad G40.
- (Fix) LCD brightness setting changed using hot key will be lost by changing power source, when a Battery MaxiMiser power scheme is selected.
Symptom corrected by version 1.33a
- (Fix) Screen blinks periodically when Battery MaxiMiser Gauge is on the system tray.
Symptom corrected by version 1.33b
- (Fix) CPU speed setting for AC of some Battery MaxiMiser preset schemes is not correct.
Symptoms corrected by version 1.34
- (New) Support for Remove and Replace Battery menu in Battery MaxiMiser Gauge.
- (New) Battery MaxiMiser no longer supports CD Audio, DVD Movie, Word Processing/E-mail, Dark room, and On Screen Presentation preset schemes.
- (New) Battery MaxiMiser does not support CPU speed settings on Windows XP on condition that the setting will not take effect.
Symptom corrected by version 1.35
- (Fix) LCD brightness of Battery MaxiMiser Power Scheme will not change when AC adapter is plugged-in, if OS starts without an AC adapter.
Symptoms corrected by version 1.36a
- (Fix) Improved Battery Health function does not work correctly when replacing batteries dynamically.
- (Fix) Improved Battery Health autonomic function does not work correctly for the second battery.
Symptom corrected by version 1.37
- (Fix) Improve Battery Health function does not work correctly on Windows 2000.
Symptom corrected by version 1.37a
- (New) Support for ThinkPad G41.
Symptom corrected by version 1.38
Any of the following ThinkPad systems:
- (Fix) Manually changed brightness setting is not kept in Battery Endurance mode.
- (Fix) Charge stop level is not reset when both start and stop levels need to be changed.
- (Fix) Charge threshold settings are not kept after hibernation wakeup.
- (Fix) Some conditions for resetting automatic charge thresholds are not correct.
- 570, 570E
- 600, 600E, 600X
- 770, 770E, 770ED, 770X, 770Z
- A20m, A20p, A21e, A21m, A21p, A22e, A22m, A22p
- A30, A30p, A31, A31p(*1)
- G40(*7), G41(*5)
- R32(*1), R40(*4), R40e(*6), R50(*5), R50/p(*5)
- T20, T21, T22, T23
- T30(*3), T40(*4), T40p(*5), T41(*4), T41p(*5)
- T42 (*4), T42p (*5), T43 Model 26xx (*10)
- X20, X21, X22, X23, X24
- X30(*4), X31(*4), X32 (*10)
- i Series 1157(*1)
- *1 Supports Windows 98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP only
- *2 Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP only
- *3 Supports Windows 98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP only
Only the following T30 models support the Windows Me: 2366/2367-x1x, x2x, x3x, x4x, x5x, A6x and A7x except for M1x, M2x, M3x, M4x and M5x
- *4 Supports Windows 98/NT 4.0/2000/XP only
- *5 Supports Windows 2000/XP only
- *6 Supports Windows Windows XP only
- *7 Supports Windows 98SE/2000/XP only
- *8 No Windows XP support
- *9 Supports Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP only.
- *10: Supports Windows NT 4.0 only.
Click here to download the latest Battery MaxiMiser and Power Management Features for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP.