1. Go to support.lenovo.com
2. First you have to select the product or device you want to diagnose
3. Use the automated Auto-Detect My Product option or Search your product manually using the search feature, There is a third option Browse Products as well
Option 1 & 2: Auto Detect and Search
Option 3: Browse Products
4. By selecting your product using any of the 3 options mention above you will be directed to the next page
Note : If you would like support for another product you can select change product and go through the process above again
Fig: Change Product
5. Click on How-To and Solutions to search for a knowledge article
6. You may filter the solutions by "Component" or "Symptom". You can also type in keyword to Search.
7. There is also Video type how-to solutions,The availability however depends on the product you have selected
User can find solutions or share their issues in Forum by clicking on the following option link to https://forums.lenovo.com/.
If all the above are unable to solve your issue, you may Contact Us, The option on this page may differ from the screen shot depending on the service that is offered in your country