Battery removal movie - ThinkPad Z60m
Battery installation movie - ThinkPad Z60m
Battery removal movie - ThinkPad Z60t
Battery installation movie - ThinkPad Z60t
- Turn off the system, or enter hibernation mode. Then disconnect the ac adapter and all cables from the system.
Note: If you are using a PC Card, the system may not be able to enter hibernation mode. If this happens, turn off the system.
- Close the system display, and turn the system over.
- Unlock the battery latch by sliding it to the left (1). Then remove the battery (2).
- Install a fully charged battery.
- Turn the system over again. Connect the ac adapter and the cables to the system.