This article is about IdeaPad Tablet A1-07 backup and restore.
- IdeaPad A1-07 Tablet, IdeaTab A1107 Tablet
If you have a Google Account, the related data will be saved on a Google Server and automatically synchronized when you log in the account again.
- Click the Settings button on the launch zone or click the Settings icon in the application list.
- Click Privacy --> Back up my data/Automatic restore.
Data to be backed up and restore:
- Your Android settings, such as your Wi-Fi network and passwords, user dictionary and so on
- Many Google application settings, such as your Browser bookmarks
- A list of the apps you download from Android Market
If your apps are not downloaded from Android Market, you will need to log into other app stores to restore the apps installed from there.
- Lenovo is not responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your data. Please make sure you have duly backed up any data contained in the product/system before calling the support center or doing any suggested operation.
- Software support does not include:
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.