This package contains a Profile Collection Tool for Windows environments. The output is intended for customer use or to be sent to a customer support representative. The output will contain data about the current system state.
- All ThinkServer RD330, RD430, RD530, RD630 systems.
- All ThinkServer TS130, TS430 systems.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 7
- Windows Server SBS
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Having installed in one of the previously listed operating systems with "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5" is required.
- For Windows Server Operating Systems, you will need to enable/install .NET Framework 3.5 by adding a Feature or Server Role.
- Copy and paste the following link into the address bar of your web browser to learn more about which version you may have installed.
- Copy and paste the following link into the address bar of your web browser to for information about downloading and installing .NET.
- Click the file links to download the files from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
Lenovo System Profile Collection Tool is designed and packaged to run without any installation, setup or configuration, ideal for use with any portable USB FLASH storage device as well as local storage disks.
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file to your computer or flash media.
- Launch the "SystemReport.exe" file contained within the extracted folder.
- After running the utility the logs can be found within the "html_report" folder.
Click System Hardware Diagnostic Tool 2012 For Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2003/2008/SBS - User's Guide for reference.