This package installs an updated version of the device driver and application suite for the following Broadcom Ethernet that came preinstalled in your computer:
- BCM5705 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with A5 step silicon.
- BCM5751 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with B1 step silicon.
- BCM5752 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with A1 step silicon.
- BCM5753 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with B1 step silicon.
- BCM5755 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- BCM5786 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- BCM5787 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- BCM5788 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- BCM5789 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
This package can be extracted only under a Windows 32-bit operating system, such as Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, or XP.
This update requires approximately 94MB of space on your hard drive.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- 3000 J110 (type 7393, 7394, 7395, 7396, 7397, 7398)
- 3000 J115 (type 7387, 7388, 7389, 7390, 7391, 7392)
- ThinkCentre A53 (type 8701, 8702, 8970, 8973, 8980, 8983, 8992, 8995, 9276, 9277, 9286, 9287, 9378, 9387, 9628, 9635)
- ThinkCentre A55 (type 8705, 8706, 8972, 8975, 8982, 8985, 8994, 9265)
- ThinkCentre A60 (type 8013, 8700, 8976, 8979, 8986, 8991, 9266, 9269, 9282, 9283, 9374, 9383, 9384, 9631)
- ThinkCentre A61e (type 6417, 6418, 6449, 6453)
- ThinkCentre M55/M55p
- ThinkCentre M55e (type 9278, 9279, 9288, 9379, 9380, 9389, 9632, 9637)
|Downloading the package|
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
|Extracting the package|
- Click Start, select Find or Search, then click Files and folders.
- Type q3etn14us13.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q3etn14us13.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\drivers\ethernet\Q3ETN14US13.
- Click Next. If you see a prompt saying "Unable to create the specified output folder!", click OK, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
|Installing the package|
Detailed installation notes are available by opening the index.htm file in the following directory: C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\ethernet\Q3ETN14US13\Manuals\English
|Previous versions of this driver - including drivers and software for Broadcom 10/100 Ethernet adapters are available|
Versions contained in this release
Note: An asterisk (*) following a version number represents a certified driver.