The following systems have a 5-in-1 Digital Media Reader (Multimedia Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Secure Digital, xD Picture Card):
The following systems have a 4-in-1 Digital Media Reader (Multimedia Card, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, xD Picture Card):
- 3000 N100
- ThinkPad Z61e, Z61m, Z61p
The following systems have a 3-in-1 Digital Media Reader
- Multimedia Card, Memory Stick, Secure Digital:
- Multimedia Card, xD Picture Card, Secure Digital:
The following systems have a Digital Media Reader (Secure Digital):
- ThinkPad X40, X41, X41 Tablet, X60, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- ThinkPad Z60t
The following systems have a CompactFlash slot:
- ThinkPad X20, X21, X22, X23, X24, X30, X31, X32
- Insert the card into the card slot with the label facing up (slide the card into the slot until you hear a click).
The digital media card will automatically open in a Windows Explorer window.
Note: When transferring data to or from a Flash Media Card, such as an SD card, do not put your computer in standby or hibernation mode before the data transfer is complete. Doing so may cause data loss or corruption.
- Click the Safely Remove Hardware button in the system tray, then click Safely remove Secure Digital Storage Device - Drive(E).
- Once the "Safe To Remove Hardware" window appears, you may eject the card by pressing in until you hear a click, then release and the card will eject.