How To Create more space on your C drive by merging the C drive with the D drive.
The symptom above may occur to the following systems:
Warning: This operation will remove the D drive and its contents. Before proceeding, any data you wish to keep must be moved to the C drive or copied to external storage. Any applications installed on the D drive must be uninstalled. Applications can be reinstalled once this process is complete.
1. Open Disk Manager - Move the mouse to the lower left corner of desktop - Right click and select Disk Manager in the dialog box.
2. Delete Partition D in Disk Manager.
Make sure you back up all data you want to keep before performing this step.
Click on partition D to select it - Right click on partition D - Click Delete Volume.
3. Click Yes to confirm deletion.
4. Extend Partition C - In Disk Manager, select partition C, then right click - Click Extend Volume - In the Extend Volume Wizard, Click Next.
5. Keep the default settings in this screen. This will extend the C drive to the maximum available space (your numbers may be different than the screen shot below) - Click Next - Click Finish.
The C drive has now been merged with the D drive to create more free space on C.