For access, remove these FRUs in order:
||M2 × 10 mm, wafer-head, nylon-coated (1)
||0.181 Nm (1.85 kgfcm)
Push down the keyboard a little and slide it toward the arrow 2 to detach the front edge of the keyboard from the frame.
Lift the keyboard a little in the direction shown by arrow , and then detach the connector .
When installing the keyboard, do as follows:
- Attach the keyboard connector .
- Attach the keyboard so that the keyboard edges [a] are under the frame as shown in this figure.
- To make sure that the front edge of the keyboard is housed firmly, gently press the keys with your palms and slightly slide the keyboard toward you until it snaps into position.
- Make sure that the front edge of the keyboard [b] is attached firmly.
- Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws from the bottom side of the computer.