Lenovo Linux Diagnostics is a diagnostic tool that tests the memory and hard drives in Lenovo ThinkPad, ThinkCentre and ThinkStation on Linux.
- All Thinkpad
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All IdeaCentre
- Lenovo Essential
- B475e, B480, B490, B490s, B575e, B580, B590, B4400, B4450s, B5400
- E49, E4430
- G400, G400s, G405, G405s, G410, G410s, G480, G485,
- G500, G500s, G505, G505s, G510, G510s, G580, G585, G700, G710, G780
- K29, K49, K2450, K4350, K4450
- M490, M490s, M495, M4400, M4400s, M4450,M5400
- V480s, V480, V480c, V580, V580c, V490u, V4400, V4400u
Supported Operating Systems
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 (64-bit)
Summary of Changes
- ADD: LSC Lite - Audio Controller
- ADD: LSC Lite - Wired
- FIX: LSC Lite - Lite 4.3.0 Rev 7317: Lite GUI has stopped working while user select quick & extended tests and set test loop to 20 in X1 Carbon 3rd
- FIX: LSC Lite - Lite 4.4.0 Rev 7457: Test status "Running" is truncated in French
- FIX: LSC Lite - Lite 4.4.0 Rev 7457: The word "Infinite" is cut off in French in ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd
- FIX: LSC Lite - Lite 4.3.0 Rev 7317: Truncation occurred in Previous Logs with resolution 2560x1440(DPI:200%) in X1 Carbon 3rd
- FIX: LSC Lite - By switching the tabs several times and quickly the application crashes
- FIX: LSC Lite - The application is displaying an empty space on execution screen of camera module
- FIX: LSC Lite - Diagnostic Script - The log files are not being deleted from the temp folder
- FIX: LSC Lite - Keyboard - Change the Keyboard Verification Test, USB Keyboard Test and PS/2 Keyboard Test result, to "Not Applicable", when no keyboard device is connected.
- FIX: LSC Lite - The exported log does'nt display the module name.
- FIX: LSC Lite - The Diagnostic Script screen does not fit properly to the DPI informed.
- FIX: LSC Lite - Display - The color of the test is not filling the entire screen when changes the resolution.
- FIX: LSC Lite - There is a delay by switching the tabs
- FIX: LSC Lite - The app changes the location when the user minimizes and restores the app
- FIX: LSC Lite - Bootable - Storage - The status icon isn't appearing on Previous logs in test with SSD
- FIX: LSC CLI - The parameter 'Caller' is not running for run all.
- FIX: LSC CLI - Application doesn't display a feedback for some parameters with empty arguments
Open source code
For any open source code used in generating this application, you can download it at
Open Source Code for Lenovo Linux Diagnostics and Lenovo Bootable Diagnostics
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Limitations and considerations