This package installs the software (Media Card Reader Driver) to enable the following device.
- Ricoh PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller
- If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems|
- T430, T430i, T430s, T430si
- T530, T530i
- X1 Carbon (Type 34xx)
- X230, X230i, X230s, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet
|Supported Operating Systems|
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
|Summary of Changes|
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (Fix) Specified the machine types of ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 34xx).
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X230s.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Ricoh PCIe SDCX/MMC Host Controller appears in Device Manager even though SD or MMC card is not inserted in the computer.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where an incorrect message is displayed during the uninstallation.
Please refer to the README file (content in English) for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)