After installing Lenovo Solution Center or using Windows 7 preloaded image, the user may see Lenovo unique Active Tasks on Task Scheduler.
- Lenovo Customer Feedback Program
- Lenovo Solution Center Launcher
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- ThinkCentre Edge 71, Edge 71z, Edge 91, Edge 91z, M60, M71, M71e, M71z, M75, M76, M77, M81, M90z, M91, M91p
- ThinkStation C20, C20x, D20, E30, S20
- ThinkPad E120, E125, E220, E320, E325, E420, E420s, E425, E520, E525
L420, L520, S220, S420 , T420, T420i, T420s, T520, W520, X1, X1 Hybrid, X121e, X130, X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet
The system is configured with Lenovo Solution Center
- 1. What do these scheduled tasks do?
Send usage information such as which features and functions you use, (user must opt in for data to be sent), no confidential information is sent, only usage.
- If these scheduled tasks enable, do they connect to the Internet automatically?
Yes, they connect once per day.
- If so, do they send the customer information anywhere?
Customer information is not sent, only usage information.
- If user disables these scheduled tasks, will it cause any problems?
Click here to learn more about Lenovo Solution Center