How to use Winflash to install BIOS update.
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
- idea and Think laptops/desktops
- Download the latest BIOS to the Desktop for ease of location. Lenovo support website (http://support.lenovo.com).
- Open Lenovo support website
- Key in your product name
- On the product page, click "Drivers & Software"
- Filter by "BIOS/UEFI", and choose the corresponding OS information
- Download and install the BIOS following the readme file
- Right click on the BIOS flash package and choose "Run as administrator".
(Note: Double clicking on the BIOS flash package will not execute this program in Windows Vista.)
- Windows will pop-up a self-extracting window, click on the "Install" button.
- Click on the "Flash BIOS" button.
- A warning window will be displayed to remind the user to connect the system power outlet and to provide other flash information.
- Click on the "OK" button, BIOS update flashing program will run automatically.
Note: Please wait until the BIOS update flashing program completes installation.)
- When the BIOS update is complete, the system will reboot automatically.