Access Connections may crash or become unresponsive with Mozilla Firefox installed.
Any of the following Lenovo ThinkPad systems running on Microsoft Windows Vista with the following configurations:
- ThinkVantage Access Connections for Vista.
- Mozilla Firefox.
Remove the Override proxy configuration setting in the Access Connections profile.
To remove the setting, follow the below steps.
- Open Access Connections.
- Click on Switch to : Advanced tab.
- Click on location profile.
- Select WLAN profile you created (for example home).
- Click on Edit profile.
- Click on Additional Settings tab.
- Uncheck: Override proxy configuration.
- Click on OK and exit.
- Repeat steps 4-8 for all other profiles.
This will be fixed in Access Connections 5.1x.