This package installs the Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) device driver for the following NVDIA graphics adapter:
- NVIDIA GeForce 605, GeForce GT620, GeForce GT630, Quadro 410, NVS300
Note: This driver fixes the NVIDIA security issues.
- All ThinkCentre M78, M92/p, M82, M90/P, M80, M91/p, M81, M71e, M72e systems.
Downloading the update
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the update
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type g3vdo01us14_864.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the g3vdo01us14_864.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\g3vdo01us14_864.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Installing the update
- Close all open applications.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\VIDEO\g3vdo01us14_864\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and choose to reboot at the end of installation.