The Intel(R) Chipset Device Software installs Windows* INF files to the target system. These files outline to the operating system how to configure the Intel(R) chipset components in order to ensure that the following features function properly:
- Core PCI and ISAPNP Services
- PCIe Support
- IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
- SATA Storage Support
- USB Support
- Identification of Intel(R) Chipset Components in the Device Manager
- All ThinkCentre M72e, Edge 72, M92, M92p, M82, M92z, Edge 92 systems.
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Downloading the package
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
Extracting the package
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type t1chp02us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the t1chp02us17.exe icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\t1chp02us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
Installing the package
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\CHIPSET\t1chp02us17\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts to complete the installation.