Lenovo Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable offers:
- Best Audio Video Quality
- Best Usability and Performance
- Tested and Best value for money
3 year – Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU) Service
- Announce date: 24 July 2012 (Worldwide)
- Availability date: 27 July 2012 (Worldwide)
For more information on options, including compatibility, visit
Length: 2.0 m (78.74 in)
Weight: 0.083 kg (0.183 lb)
DisplayPort specifies an open digital communications interface between:
- PC and monitor
- PC and TV
- Device, such as DVD player, and TV display
For more information, visit http://www.vesa.org
- System with DisplayPort 1.1a or 1.2 interface.
- Monitor with DisplayPort 1.1a or 1.2 interface.
Please refer to the Accessories Compatibility Guide for the complete list of supported systems.
For more information, visit
- One box
- Lenovo Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- Setup poster
- Description: A description of the product.
- Geography: The geography where the product is available.
- Marketing part number: The part number used for purchasing the product.
- Replacement part number (FRU): The service part number for the product or one of the product's components.
||Marketing part number
|| Replacement part number (FRU)
|Lenovo Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
The 20-pin Mini-DisplayPort is DisplayPort 1.2 compliant / HDCP 1.3 and 21.6 Gbps of bandwidth. The maximum resolution supported is 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. The cable is backwards compatible to DisplayPort 1.1a.