The user may see any of the following symptom:
- System Hang with an Error Message.
- Blue Screen. Windows may stop responding with an error message.
- The system may auto restart just after an error message.
Any of the following system running Windows Vista:
- R50, R50e, R50p, R51, R51e, R52
- R60, R60e, R61, R61e, R61i
- R400, R500
- SL300, SL400, SL500
- T43, T43p, T60, T60p, T61, T61p
- T400, T500
- W500, W700, W700ds
- X32, X40, X41, X41 Tablet
- X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- X200, X200s, X200 Tablet
- Z60m, Z60t, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
Update ThinkPad Wireless LAN (11a/b/g/n) driver to version 126.96.36.1998 or later in the web.
This problem is caused by ThinkPad Wireless LAN (11a/b/g/n) driver.