1. How to verify whether the Nvidia GPU is showing on the Device Manager.
2. How to verify if the NVIDIA GPU is running when playing a game or run graphic intensive task instead of Intel GPU?
3. How to switch to NVIDIA GPU manually?
1. Open Device Manager > Under Display adapters > you should see Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA.
2. Right-click the blank space of the desktop. Select NVIDIA Control Panel to switch between two graphics manually under Manage 3D Settings > Preferred Graphics Processor.
This should allow users to run the system on the Nvidia GPU whenever required.