Where do I go to get phone support:
Where do I go to get web support:
On October 1 2014, Lenovo acquired System x servers from IBM. As a part of this transition, it is important for customers to know how they can receive support for their System x products.
- Are you looking for downloads?
- Currently, downloads will be available from both the Lenovo Support site and IBM Fix Central.
- When was your product released?
- Customers with System x products purchased prior to October 1, 2014 will continue to receive support from IBM.
- Customers with System x products purchased after October 1, 2014 will receive support from Lenovo.
- Learn more about System x products on the support site.
- Do you have special contracts with IBM?
- US Government and Federal contract customers (that have chosen to) can continue to go to the IBM Support Portal.
- Other Customers with support contracts with IBM will continue to receive support from IBM.